Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Banned

Thirteen Shots EP White Noise

I am so lucky and happy to receive a sneak peak download of Thirteen Shots new EP White Noise before it gets its wide release this weekend! I have been following this band for a few years now and they are totally awesome and I always really dig their music!

This new EP brings some changes to the band. Last August Thirteen Shots original drummer left the band and is now replaced with Tom Fenn. Also the band is bringing forth a new style and sound. This EP is an introduction of what you can expect from the new album which will be out May 2015.

The new sound is a little less punk and a little more like trashy party rock and roll, while keeping the horror and b-movie themes. I'm really into it, as I feel it is important to keep the rock in rock and roll! Kinda of reminds me of the band Sex Slaves which I really enjoy.

A wonderful song on this EP is "Nekrosexual", with the chorus "Stomp on my balls".

The EP will be available at all digital music outlets plus a limited edition CD. For information visit www.undeadartists.com.