Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-07-2009, 09:37 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
The Shady Talez

Oscar-winning rapper Eminem is reportedly goign to star in an upcoming 3-D horror film with an hip hop theme, according to multiple reports. There are not many details about the project (titled "The Shady Talez") but the reports out there say Eminem will also produce the film which is set to be released next year. Described as a between The Twilight Zone and Creep Show, the movie will also be produced by DJ Classicz. Other reports say there will be a four-issue comic book series released alongside the movie. Dennis Dennehy, Eminem's publicist, said that nothing is set in stone yet. "There's been talks," he said, "but [I] can't confirm anything yet." Anyone remember "Hip Hop Witch"? hmmm..

Resource:
http://www.rapbasement.com/eminem/11...ror-movie.html
Old 11-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Evil Dead

Im sure this woulnt suck.

But hey, here you go remake haters. A movie that isnt being remade. Because, all orginal movies are fucking badfuckingass awsome and all remakes suck....right? Here ya go then.
All praise un-remade movies.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
The Z at the end and the 3-D kind of kills my opposition to it being bad. But still, Tales from the Hood was in no way great, but enjoyable enough and Eminem isn't a bad actor, and I'm a fan, so I'll give it a shot.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:06 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
More details surrounding Eminem's upcoming "Shady Talez" hip-hop horror film have landed online, suggesting that the rapper will not only star in the film but portray multiple different roles in it. According to music director Josefph Hann, Eminem should easily be able to handle the pressure. Being an 3-D anthology, Eminem will have to play a different role in each of the three parts of the film plus write a comic book series for Marvel to compliment the release. "Having worked with him so many times, the thing people don't realize is that he's a fantastic actor. He actually stays in character on set. He's a method actor, like Daniel Day Lewis," Hann says.