Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-23-2006, 02:51 AM
DrFreudstein

Arrow Freudstein - Industrial & Electronic With Goblin Influence

Hello Everyone,

Just joined this forum to tell you all about my band Freudstein. I suspect people can guess where the name comes from

We are from the UK and have just appeared in a Japanese magazine called Presenter along with Dario Argento and Claudio Simonetti!

Freudstein are heavily influenced by 70s/80s horror sound tracks, esp The Goblin and Fabio Frizzi. There are also elements of electronica/metal/progressive and even pop!?

Would love to hear what fellow horror fans make of the music! The 'music' page on our web site has a special gothic organ that when you press the keys you can hear live streaming music. Also, the new album Mass Market Misery is for sale...

Plz check us at www.freudstein.co.uk

David
Freudstein:)
Old 05-23-2006, 03:01 AM

..spam
Old 05-23-2006, 03:18 AM
DrFreudstein

Right.... so bands can't come on and tell people about their music?

Slasherman, if you were in a band and spent many years writing an album you might have a bit more understanding about wanting to tell people about it. I am not from marketing, we don't have a big publicity budget, so why not post in a forum where people might be interested in it?

David
Old 05-23-2006, 04:07 AM
Your funeral... my trial

Just a warning to ya... there are going to be a lot of people in here crying "SPAM!"

But pay no mind. Listening to "Live This Lie" right now. I like. Sort of reminds me of a less-aggressive Wumpscut or Hocico. This stuff is right up my alley.
Old 05-23-2006, 04:38 AM
Misanthrope

Plz fuck off :rolleyes:
Old 05-23-2006, 06:01 AM
DrFreudstein

Noctuary - Cheers mate! Glad you like it!

Elvis_Christ - Why be so offensive? Do you really object to people promoting their bands here so much you have to resort to insults? Not going to respond to flamebait further. If I am really wrong in posting here, I trust the moderator will delete me. I would respect their decision. End of story.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DrFreudstein
Right.... so bands can't come on and tell people about their music?

Slasherman, if you were in a band and spent many years writing an album you might have a bit more understanding about wanting to tell people about it. I am not from marketing, we don't have a big publicity budget, so why not post in a forum where people might be interested in it?

David
http://www.indie911.com/music/ ....you can sell your music here
Old 05-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Evil Dead

We do not condone spam here. And if you were a regular to the site, this would not be labeled spam. But considering this was your first post, and you more than likely have no intentions of staying on the boards and becoming a regular to "HORROR", it pisses people off to see such things on our boards. So I will now label this:

SPAM