Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I have no idea so fuck off you moron :D

p.s those cooties are out of control dude you need a delousing or something!
:D Thanks:D

(I knew it was because of my cooties:o )
Old 10-12-2008, 06:38 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Oh well you might strike it second hand somewhere for a cheap price.
yeah, i'll just hope i can find it somewhere for a decent price.

i haven't seen it in quite a while.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakru View Post
Made in 1976?
There was voodoo , I think:confused:
Takes place in a jungle, really not sure on that one.
The only scene I remember is a woman laying on a bed and snake(s?)
slithering on her ankles.
It was a double feature with Jaws.
And that was when Jaws first came out.

I have nothing else.:(
to vague

maybe voodoo
maybe a jungle

Jaws came out in 75
Old 10-15-2008, 01:31 AM
TTLGPhoto

Ok, I have one I've been googling for a while, and came across this forum in the process.

The movie could have been from the 70's, but I want to say it was an early 80's flick. It wasn't your typical horror movie, and I remember seeing it on the Disney Channel a few years back.

It's about a girl who moves to some old house with her family. The neighbor or the gardener's wife says she looks quite a bit like her daughter who disappeared or died or something. I can't remember a lot of the plot, but I remember the end scene where she is standing in some greenhouse or maybe a mausoleum, and they're performing some sort of ritual to bring the girl she looks like back or something. Sorry I'm so vague, I just can't remember a lot of the plot!

Hopefully someone can end my search, because without a lot of info, I'm stuck!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:48 AM
badfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandilly View Post
I saw this movie when I was a child, and I cannot recall the name of the movie, nor too much about it. All I can recall are a few scenes, that I may be embellishing slightly since I saw this movie when I was about 6 years old? Maybe?

Does any of this sound like a movie you know?:

I remember that a son lived with his mother, who appeared to be quite older, perhaps in her late 60s or even older (though, this old age may be attributed to the fact that I was young when I saw this movie). His mother goes on a date with this unknown gentlemen, when the son witnesses his mother and this man eating someone in a back alley. The man, and now his mother, had red eyes and pointed teeth. I also remember that the son would chop up the bodies that his mother ate (she was infect with this 'disease' by the gentlemen) and put them in black garbage bags to dispose of. I remember the ending involved a fire in the house, and the mother was on the floor with her back against the wall, telling her son to leave the house and let her burn because she was a monster.

Does this description ring any bells? I've been trying to discover the name of this movie for quite a few years now, and I'm getting quite desperate as of late to figure it out. Any thoughts are appreciated.
I've not seen it since I was a little kid but I think that may be Mom. It would be worth checking out if it turns out not to be Flesheating Mothers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100172/

Last edited by badfish; 10-15-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:42 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTLGPhoto View Post
Ok, I have one I've been googling for a while, and came across this forum in the process.

The movie could have been from the 70's, but I want to say it was an early 80's flick. It wasn't your typical horror movie, and I remember seeing it on the Disney Channel a few years back.

It's about a girl who moves to some old house with her family. The neighbor or the gardener's wife says she looks quite a bit like her daughter who disappeared or died or something. I can't remember a lot of the plot, but I remember the end scene where she is standing in some greenhouse or maybe a mausoleum, and they're performing some sort of ritual to bring the girl she looks like back or something. Sorry I'm so vague, I just can't remember a lot of the plot!

Hopefully someone can end my search, because without a lot of info, I'm stuck!
disney channel ?!

Watcher in the Woods ?
Old 10-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
disney channel ?!

Watcher in the Woods ?
I think you nailed that one
Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 PM
mostly ghostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
I think you nailed that one
yeah, urge is right.
that is absolutely watcher in the woods.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081738/
Old 10-17-2008, 11:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Nella
I watched a movie when I was pretty young and the only scene I remember is a headstone and two female hands coming up out of the ground to grab someone. Any ideas?
Old 10-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Cranky

Plan 9 From Outer Space?

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods