Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Yeah but I've never gotten any bad head from one.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Satans goody,goody scarer

The Blonde jokes are the best so far.:D

BTW. Its a real crime scene photo.:D
Old 10-10-2007, 02:46 AM
tic. vers 5

Send a message via MSN to tic
Some more:

A blond calls her boyfriend and says, “Please come over here and help me …I have a killer jigsaw and can’t work out how to get it started ”.
Her boyfriend asks “What’s it supposed to look like when it’s finished”? The blond says “According to the picture on the box, it’s a ROOSTER” The boyfriend decides to go over and help her with the puzzle.
A few minutes later he arrives at the blonds’ house where she shows him the pieces of the puzzle.
He studies the pieces of the puzzle and then the picture on the box and turns to the blond and says” First of all no matter what we do, we’re not going to be able to assemble these pieces into something that will look anything like a Rooster. Secondly I advise you to relax, drink some coffee and *sighs* let’s put all the cornflakes back into the box”.

===

Two blonds are walking down the street when they find a mirror.
The first blond looks into the mirror, and says, “The face in the mirror looks very familiar, but I just can’t place a name to it.”
So the second blond looks into the mirror, then looks at her friend and says, “Duh, Silly it’s me!”

==

A blond, brunette and a redhead have a breaststroke swimming race across the English Channel.
First, comes the brunette, closely followed by the redhead, but the blond’s nowhere to be seen.
After an hour the organisers’ decide to send out a lifeboat in order to find the blond. After finding her the blond says, “ I don’t want to be a telltale or anything, but I say the others used their arms.

==

A blond is walking down the street with her blouse open and her right breast hanging out.
A policeman approaches her and says, “Ma’am, are you aware that I could charge you for indecent exposure?”
She asks, “Why officer?” “Because your breast is hanging out”, he replies.
She looks down and cries “Oh my god, I left the baby on the bus again!”

==

Three girls go down to Mexico one night to celebrate their college graduation. They all get drunk and wake up the next morning in jail, only to find they are to be executed later that morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped into the electric chair, and is asked if she has any last words.
She says, “ I just graduated from Yale University, studying theology, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on behalf of the innocent”.
The guards throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately cross themselves, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, “ I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent”.
The guards throw the switch again, nothing happens. Again they all cross themselves; beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The last one, a blond, is strapped in and says, “Well, I’m from the University of Washington and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I’ll tell ya right now, y’all ain’t gonna electrocute nobody, if you don’t plug this thing in.”

You kids keep your noses clean you understand? You'll be hearing from me if you don't. We ain't gonna stand for any weirdness out here.

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."

Last edited by tic; 10-10-2007 at 02:48 AM.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:47 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I love blonde jokes!

The Ferrets like it...