Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-28-2005, 04:36 PM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
How about Practical Magic.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:12 AM

I think they should try somemore witch movies. We need a kick ass witch movie!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 03-01-2005, 04:18 AM
Evil Dead

How about the Warlock movies with Julian Sands?
Old 03-01-2005, 04:51 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by taylorsmommy
How about the Warlock movies with Julian Sands?

Equality is great...Race with the Devil was the one where they were in the Moterhome, and on motorcycles.

There was one with Ernest Borgnine and John Travolta,(his first film I think) but it dealt more with Satanists, which is often confused/grouped in with Witchcraft.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 03-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by movieman64
Equality is great...Race with the Devil was the one where they were in the Moterhome, and on motorcycles.

There was one with Ernest Borgnine and John Travolta,(his first film I think) but it dealt more with Satanists, which is often confused/grouped in with Witchcraft.
Right, Devil's Rain it was called. Never did get around to seeing it. BTW, movieman, your last message to me was blank.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:07 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Right, Devil's Rain it was called. Never did get around to seeing it. BTW, movieman, your last message to me was blank.

You have revealed our secret realationship, how could you destroy my trust? LOL, I just asked if you were planning on seeing the new Exorcist if you hadn't already, being it came out on DVD today? I'm heading to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy in a few minutes.

Nosferatu,
Does not this word sound like the call of the death bird at Midnight? You dare not say it since the pictures will fade into dark shadows, ghostly dreams will rise from your heart and feed on your own blood
Old 03-01-2005, 05:15 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
You have revealed our secret realationship, how could you destroy my trust? LOL, I just asked if you were planning on seeing the new Exorcist if you hadn't already, being it came out on DVD today? I'm heading to Wal-Mart to pick up my copy in a few minutes.
Damn I didn't even think of that! LOL

As for the new Exorcist, I'm still torn about seeing it seeing how I still can't watch the first one! I'm such a coward!
Old 03-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Damn I didn't even think of that! LOL

As for the new Exorcist, I'm still torn about seeing it seeing how I still can't watch the first one! I'm such a coward!
How long ago was it that you saw the orginal?

Nosferatu,
Old 03-01-2005, 05:24 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
How long ago was it that you saw the orginal?

When it came out (I was 13 and it scared the shit out of me so bad I left before it was over and still can't watch it).
Old 03-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
When it came out (I was 13 and it scared the shit out of me so bad I left before it was over and still can't watch it).
I didn't mean you had to tell us your age! I was 8 and begged my cousin to take me. She went and saw it first and slept with the lights on for 2 weeks. She refused to take me, so I had to wait. I saw my first R movie 2 years later when I was 10. I don't remember what it was but I was really excited.

Nosferatu,