Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-25-2015, 04:39 PM
Immortal horror fan

No talking. Even Freddy talks too much in the later movies in comparison to the original movie. If they talk it's almost like you can reason with them. No talking adds to the horror element.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:38 AM
Evil Dead

for some reason whenever i here kane hodder talking in his movies, i imagine its jasons voice rather than his, and mentally project it onto my minds images of jason talking
Old 04-13-2015, 03:30 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilold View Post
for some reason whenever i here kane hodder talking in his movies, i imagine its jasons voice rather than his, and mentally project it onto my minds images of jason talking
What's your favorite non-Jason Hodder film.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:51 AM
Evil Dead

easy. Hatchet, hatchet, hatchet! By a massively long way. The Hatchet is one of (if not the) my favourite horror series. I love em all. I know the answer is a copout becuase you wouldnt even know it was him unless you saw his name in the credits. A lot of the roles i've seen him in have being as cameos, or disguised and the ones i have seen him as himself to an extent (as such) in haven't being that great to be honest. He has being in some cool films uncredited, disguised or briefly (frozen is in my top 5 movies ever) but i couldn't give you a list really. I've only just (in the last few years) got interesed in certain actors in horror, pretty much before that i just liked horrors for what they are.