Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-01-2005, 08:32 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics again. This game is hard as hell, but it's one of the few I can go back to over and over again.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Tonight's the nght.

Socom 2:cool:
Old 12-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Evil Puppy

Just started Killer 7, I didn't know what to expect but I'm hooked and the game is GREAT.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Half life 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2005, 04:32 PM
That fucking Guy...

I have been playing Far Cry....what a long, difficult game. Not TOO difficult, but I'm usually more than profficient with my FPS games, and this one just kicks my ass.

I'm looking next to get a certain game...not sure of the name, but I know you can play multiple roles in it, eg: you play as the killer, a detective, a cop, or a priest? Something like that? Either way it looks interesting, gruesome, and great....Anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about??? Farenheit is the name I think, anyone?

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 12-25-2005 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:16 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Here Cheeb:

Plot - "The term "interactive movie" is justly associated with misguided attempts at combining games and film. Fahrenheit's cinematic leanings, however, incorporate the elements that make movies different (characters, tension and plot) with well thought-out game mechanics, and the result is uniquely thrilling. For no apparent reason, ordinary people are killing total strangers. Although there are no direct links between the murders, they all show the same ritual patterns. Lucas Kane becomes one of these murderers, and haunted by strange visions he must try to keep one step ahead of the police to discover what is happening to him. Inspector Carla Valenti and Agent Tyler Miles are heading up the investigation. A series of disturbing clues takes them into a world they can only dream of. Meanwhile the early onset of winter paralyses Manhattan in an unbearable grip of snow and cold. Each day the temperature drops as the winter conditions draw over the dark streets of New York..."

Everyone on the site I found that on thought it was great. Sounds pretty crazy, might check it out myself....
Old 12-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Your funeral... my trial

What a coincidence. I just picked myself up a used copy of Fahrenheit (called "Indigo Prophecy" here in the States) for $15! From what I've played so far, it seems to be very cool. I was a little concerned that the action sequences would be poorly done, but they seem to have pulled it off well. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it, but if you can find a copy used, check it out.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:50 PM
Evil Puppy

Gun for the XBox, great game and while it's short the huge amount of side missions make up for the length and I liked the story.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:48 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I bought a PS2 with money I got for Christmas, and got 3 games with it:

-Peter Jackson's King Kong
-Evil Dead: Regeneration
-Burnout 3

So Ive been rotating between these for the past few days. AWESOME games!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Tonight's the nght.

Return i wouldnt normally just do this for anyone but i'll give u a list of horror games u need since u have a play station 2 i think there alot like $19.99 ok here it goes

Devil may Cry

Silent hill 2

Silent hill 3

Silent hill 4

I'll think of more later