Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-04-2004, 01:00 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Thepuppetmaster
yah that makes since i guess jason did win
Old 06-04-2004, 03:40 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
I want Predator to win but i know he want its a given that Alien will win because the franchise started first thats why Jason won in FVJ
I know. It don't make any sence. The dumb, stupid, and possibly weaker one always wins. Really, Freddy should've won. Freddy is stronger then Jason because he is much, much more smarter, trickier, and quicker. Nevermind in the dream world, there Jason should've got his ass so badly kicked, he would feel it for years to come. I know that AVP is going to happen just as Cheebacheeba said, but I'm still going to watch it. And I'm still betting on Predator to win.
Old 06-04-2004, 03:43 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
oh my god are you kidding me obviously someone hasnt watched the commentary on the dvd director Ronny Yu said that it wasnt a tie because freddy and jason werent in the real world they couldve been in heaven/hell thats why where we see them is the same place jason had his DREAM. So yes Jason did win because freddy died first
True, but lets all note that Jason did NOT kill Freddy. Jason simply weakened him down. The bitch (Lori) killed Freddy. Then Jason's eye's are shown closing as he dies and sinks down in the water. So, if not for the bitch, Freddy WOULD'VE been the victor.
Old 06-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc2
i didnt think ronny said that jason won... i thought robert said that a fan e-mailed him asking if they were in a horror movie heaven... so i thought either jason really could be walking out of the water or it is a dream which means freddy can easily get the rest of his body back like he did with his arms
Old 06-05-2004, 11:39 PM
Coolio is my hero

Send a message via AIM to KRUGERKID13 Send a message via Yahoo to KRUGERKID13
ronny said on the dvd that it wasnt supposed to be taken as a tie but he also intended for the ending with will with freddys hand on it to be the original ending but to many people thought that ment a son of freddy movie so they changed it
Old 06-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Banned

I read the first few paragraphs of the movie, and lets just it doesn't start out too well for the predators. one on one the aliens kick ass, but the predators weapons will even it out. me thinks.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Anybody seen my boner?

I think Predator's would win in the end all it was take is one self dest. bomb set off by one dying Predator and anything within 1/2 mile or so would be toast.

As far as F Vs J they left a hole the size of Texas for part 3 and there was no true winner.
Old 06-12-2004, 01:48 AM
Anybody seen my boner?

Here's a link to a preview maybe you'll ain't seen:

Alien Vs Predator
Old 06-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
the predators should go to where alll the eggs are and blow all but 1 of them up
Old 06-14-2004, 08:38 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to ULTIMATE POSTER
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
No one's gonna win.
Garaunteed:
Aliens will naturally have the highest casualties, followed by "insignificant" humans, then the predators.
There's gonna be dead aliens,dead predators, and dead militaryunits, civilians and/or research personelle.
There's gonna be "victorious" predators, "surviving" humans, and at least one unhatched alien egg in a dark corner SOMEWHERE at the end of the movie.

Think about it - it's true.
Guess we'll see either way, but it just seems so fucking obvious...

- B
I would have to agree with you. Movies of this caliber are becoming so typical these days.