Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-08-2013, 12:30 AM
Evil Dead

I'd love to see this happen, but agree it would be nice to have a slightly different spin on it for those that were around for past tournaments. I don't know how well I'll do. I don't think I watch all that many monster movies. But it would be fun to see them in action, and I'm sure I'll discover new movies to watch.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Evil is Better

If you present a different type of tournament then I will definitely participate but if its done in the same vein as the others I don't really see the point. Have at it though

Old 08-08-2013, 05:24 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
If you present a different type of tournament then I will definitely participate but if its done in the same vein as the others I don't really see the point. Have at it though
How about if we did a 'who would win in a fight' tournament called "Villain Vs Movie Monsters", pitting you against all the famous film freaks. And you could provide us a picture of yourself, and we can encourage folks to post a photoshopped pic of the foray! Whattaya think? ;) (I'm just kidding with you!)

Last edited by Sculpt; 08-08-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
How about if we did a 'who would win in a fight' tournament called "Villain Vs Movie Monsters", pitting you against all the famous film freaks. And you could provide us a picture of yourself, and we can encourage folks to post a photoshopped pic of the foray! Whattaya think?
I don't know what your problem is. I simply made a comment that this tournament has been done before so i don't see the point. It's not my fault that you didn't take the time to search and find out that it has been done. Even so i still said have at it and even said i would participate if you changed it up a bit but if you're going to be an asshole, count me out.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Midnight toker

Quote:
How about if we did a 'who would win in a fight' tournament called "Villain Vs Movie Monsters", pitting you against all the famous film freaks. And you could provide us a picture of yourself, and we can encourage folks to post a photoshopped pic of the foray! Whattaya think?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Hahaha thanks Straker. My angers gone now. :D

Old 08-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Sometimes dead is better

Not to start anything but, I have to say that I agree with The Villain. You asked for people's input and he provided his or hers. If you do not wish to take his or hers advice, that is fine, but you should not insult him or her. I do not have a problem with you doing another one because I did not get to participate in the other one(s). At least that's my opinion.

Last edited by metternich1815; 08-08-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:10 PM
ventricle

Good grief! I was kidding with you, Villain! I thought you'd think it was hilarious! I've been here for months and made hundreds of posts, when have I ever personally insulted or attacked somebody? Obviously you didn't get I was kidding with you, which is on me, I apologize I was too inexplicit about it, but I'm shocked you didn't get I was kidding with you.

Last edited by Sculpt; 08-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Good grief! I was kidding with you, Villain! I thought you'd think it was hilarious! I've been here for months and made hundreds of posts, when have I ever personally insulted or attacked somebody? Obviously you didn't get I was kidding with you, which is on me, I apologize I was too inexplicit about it, but I'm shocked you didn't get I was kidding with you.
It seemed antagonistic and really sarcastic. It seemed like you were angry that i voiced an issue over this idea for a tournament. If that wasn't what you meant, then im sorry i took it the wrong way. In the future you might want to try and be a little more clear with how you say things and when you say them.

Old 08-08-2013, 08:30 PM
ventricle

That's quite alright. I'll be more explicit and careful about kidding around in the future. We're just people, intent behind posted text is really easy to be misconstrued. I am really appreciating your feedback on this!