Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
If it didn't work out, you can just say so...a lot of people don't work in close quarters.
We've got 5 bedrooms and with Posher we have 5 people, so we're doing pretty well :)

Posher meant that he thought the forum would be more interested in the situation because of fellow HDC members living together, yet it turned out to be not so interesting :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
people don't care due to lack of updates
I've left little tidbits here and there, but all in all, it's not really that exciting...Posher has been working a lot, and doing well at his job...The baby calls him "Bread" which I think is funny and cute...Yesterday Seri stopped by on her way to work, she had to be at Citibank at 3pm, Posher had to be at the hotel at 4pm, and since Posher hadn't come downstairs by 2:30pm, Seri thought he may need a wake-up call so he wouldn't be late for work...Seri and Alex treated him to a rather loud rendition of the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song right outside his bedroom door, which the baby found hysterical, as he was laughing and running circles around Seri as she was dancing, stomping and singing...That was about the most excitement we've had here all week :p...So really, not a whole lot to post about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon Noir View Post

Rayne's House
BWAHAHA :D