Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to azathoth777 Send a message via Yahoo to azathoth777
Girls 'forced handicapped boy to eat own faeces'

Australia--Two 12-year-old girls have faced court charged with bashing and torturing an intellectually and physically handicapped teenager in Brisbane.

The children, who cannot be named, faced Brisbane Children's court this morning charged with attacking the 15-year-old boy at an abandoned property on Samford Road at Mitchelon, in Brisbane's north-west, on Tuesday.

They are charged alongside two boys, including 17-year-old Joshua Wayne Dignan who faced court on Wednesday.

The court heard one of the girls instigated the attack because she didn't like the way the boy looked at her.

It's alleged the boy tried to leave but Dignan stopped him and brought him back to the group so they could taunt him about his disability.

The group allegedly forced the boy to eat his own faeces and broken glass while one of the girls is accused of threatening him with a metal bar.

All have been charged with assault occasioning bodily harm while armed in company, deprivation of liberty and torture.

Each was granted bail but has been ordered not to contact any of their co-accused.

The victim was taken to the Royal Children's Hospital suffering cuts, scratches and bruising to his head and arms but has since returned home.
i demand and expect quality.
right now, once and for all.
quality time.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:46 AM
in a sheep field.

Send a message via MSN to punk666 Send a message via Yahoo to punk666
thats awful! glad hes ok though.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Scares Little Kids

Wow, seriously, what is wrong with children in this world now-days... all these kids are becomin' so f'd up (shootin' up schools, killing their parents, ect ect.) The world needs to inflict some forceful policies about violence to get people to quit doing this crap. For instance if you were to go to jail for life for brandishing a weapon at someone else, no appeals or anything. (Yea at the start unfortuntanlly because of the worlds dishonesty innocence would be send to live out life in the 'second society') Eventually, we would only have an occasional pysociopath (sp?) and random acts of passion. We wouldn't have occurances such as this one though. That's just sad, bullies.

Bullies torment children and have been throughout the years. Parents bully their kids, school bullies bully their peers, and then one of the bullied flips out and kills about 30 innocent people sometime in life. Not all of them mind you, but much more than in the past. Its sad.. .there needs to be a change.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to azathoth777 Send a message via Yahoo to azathoth777
Change is needed, but I don't think harsher punishment is necesserily the way to go. Social change would be better. People treating other decently and with some respect would be a good start.
Some one like this may have not have done these things at this time if they knew it meant life in jail, but if they've got these kind of feeling, this kind of hate or rage, they would most likely have done something, possibly far worst, later on.
i demand and expect quality.
right now, once and for all.
quality time.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to Bob Payne
My late sister had Down Syndrome and if anyone had done this to her, I would have physically killed them. One time at the playground, some kid called my sister a name, so me and my friend bashed his face into a giant metal pole.
betray the creator? rebuild human nature? we'll deal with it later. just get this on paper: dearly beloved to the recent departed. if you run far enough, you're back where you started. embrace lust, misplace trust, disgrace us and murder us. we'll live like kings in the new dark age. still bound by the invisible cage of god's rage. baptise the offender. chastize the defender. discuss his surrender. executed at dawn.