Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Backyard Waterfall

By the way, a long time ago when I got the "Phantasm" laserdisc, I was pleased to find there were all kinds of deleted scenes and things (there's even more on the DVD now). The scenes didn't fit into the film and I could understand why they never made it into the edit.

But I made my own short version of "Phantasm" featuring all the deleted scenes, and also added rap music (just for fun) and some scenes from "Star Wars" so that when Mike gets sucked into the spacegate, he sees that the dwarves are actually Jawas and they are selling robots on the Tall Man's planet.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:48 AM
Banned

did you know that there was a 'dance' version single released of the main theme ?

its on vinyl, pretty rare and valuable..
Old 03-04-2005, 06:28 AM
Backyard Waterfall

Was this the thing on "blood-red vinyl"? (Count Floyd would like that!) I think this recording is tucked away in the DVD special features, along with pics of the record...

You know, back in the day, I fondly remember this movie scaring the whole neighborhood in its theatrical run...
Old 03-04-2005, 06:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by filmmaker2
Was this the thing on "blood-red vinyl"? (Count Floyd would like that!) I think this recording is tucked away in the DVD special features, along with pics of the record...

You know, back in the day, I fondly remember this movie scaring the whole neighborhood in its theatrical run...
i dunno, i've never seen it myself...

Funny though - i do have evil dead 2 on the 'blood red' laserdisc