Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-29-2004, 06:40 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Alcohol Turns 2 Year-Old's Birthday Party Into Stabbing Spree

Alcohol Led To Party Stabbing

Seven Stabbed At Birthday Party

Akron, Ohio - Too much alcohol at a 2-year-old girl's birthday party led to a fight during which seven men were stabbed, police said.

The two men accused of starting the melee remained at Summit County Jail on Monday. Tam "Tom" Nguyen, 25, and Vi "Polo" Tran, 35, were both charged with felonious assault.

As many as 60 people were crowded into a house on Saturday, celebrating the girl's birthday and Christmas with games of dominos and drinking.

Police Detective James Pasheilich said the fight began in the basement when Nguyen was asked to leave. He refused the demand.

"I don't think it was one thing in particular like insulting someone's wife or spitting in someone's face. It was just too much drinking," he said.

Nguyen and Tran, both of whom were invited to the party, stabbed other party guests using a knife and a stick-type weapon with an exposed nail taped to it, police said. Nguyen was not injured, but Tran suffered a laceration to his leg and was released from the hospital on Monday.

Six other men suffered severe lacerations and remained hospitalized on Monday.

Paramedics had to carry the victims about two blocks up the icy, narrow street to ambulances. One paramedic said blood was splattered everywhere inside the house. The people at the party were Vietnamese, and police had to call in interpreters to talk to victims and witnesses.

"You couldn't script a worst-case scenario," Pasheilich said. "You have 60 people inside, some wounded, the weather, the ice, at the time no one appeared to speak English, and on top of that, it's Christmas. The scene was horrendous, you just can't describe it."

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 01-04-2005, 08:06 AM
The horror of the minds

That really sucks to hear. It also prove too much achocol can be a very dangerous thing.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.