Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-12-2024, 11:34 AM
Scares Little Kids

Lightbulb Completely Free Shelley Duvall Limited Edition Baseball Cards Are Here For A Week!

UPDATE 2: As of 7/15/24, **ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED!**If you provided an address in the comments form or responded to my email asking for it if you didn't, keep a look out in your mail box within the next week or so. Thank you so much again for making this such a rush of a weekend printing and packing.

I still have a couple stragglers left who reached out without an address initially and haven't responded to my email asking where to ship it. Message me before Friday the 19th because the price will be increasing to normal rates after.

Feel free to check out everyone's orders packed before going to the post office.

UPDATE 1: Because of the power of reddit, I have an overwhelming amount of cards to send out! I didn't expect the traction to be so quick. I'm able to cover everyone who's submitted before 5PM EDT today. I will have to ask for strictly the cost of shipping to get these out as my funds are tapped. It's literally only $2 with free shipping and covers international as well. To Get Your Baseball Card, Go Here: https://jacksgoldroom.com It will be sent by a basic envelope with a stamp. Please allow up to 10 days for it to be delivered domestic US. I hope this keeps peoples spirits up. Stay spooky!

I thought about this for a while whether or not it would be in good taste. After seeing all of the Shelley Duvall posts across the internet, and seeing one picture of her infamous "batting" scene that she happily autographed, I decided for the next week, I'd be happy to mail out a Shelley Duvall baseball card absolutely free of charge for anyone. I'd be happy to send a little bit of sunshine to anyone here in light of recent events. Please only one card per household. This ends on 7/19/24 so get in touch sooner than later!

Last edited by JacksGoldRoom; 07-15-2024 at 02:07 PM.