Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Last Seen 70s/80s Movie (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31568)

Michaels Shape 01-18-2005 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChEEbA
I have to give the movie Spawn at least this - I loved the way they did his cape effects...
That is all.

Haha, Yeah thats about it, the effects on his cape when hes on the motorcycle was sweet.

arron wardlaw 01-18-2005 02:13 PM

last movie i watched was dead end by two first time french directors. pretty decent. also recently watched dawn aand day of the dead originals. quality, bring on land
________
KX65
________
KDX200

Michaels Shape 01-18-2005 02:16 PM

Go tell somebody who fucking cares.

Just kidding.

arron wardlaw 01-18-2005 02:22 PM

top comment ballbag dont you get to swear at anyone in your house.just joshing
________
vapor genie vaporizer
________
roll blunts

Nemesis412 01-18-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arron wardlaw
last movie i watched was dead end by two first time french directors. pretty decent. also recently watched dawn aand day of the dead originals. quality, bring on land
Yeah man love dawn. i didnt like day that much it was ok.

You're Scottish? Thats freakin sweet I am somewhat. More Irish though. I have cuz's that live in Scotland.

arron wardlaw 01-18-2005 02:46 PM

where about in scotland i might know them theres only about twenty people live here its so cold
________
ZB50
________
volcano vaporizer review

taylorsmommy 01-19-2005 03:59 AM

Watched 13th Child: Legend of the Jersey Devil last night. This is quite possibly the worst horror movie I've seen yet, even with the major stars who were in it. Poorly written, poorly acted, and very poorly edited. Don't waste your time if you come upon it.

urgeok 01-19-2005 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChEEbA
I have to give the movie Spawn at least this - I loved the way they did his cape effects...
That is all.

what i couldnt get was the decent cgi for the cape/chains, etc ...
but that lame 80's cgi for satan ... right out of lawnmower man.

Angra 01-19-2005 09:54 AM

"Audition". It was ok...

slasherman 01-20-2005 06:11 AM

"The Villiage"..what a piece of shit..
Some good acting but thats about it...even worse than "the Sign"

"SPOILER"

"Into The Mirror"..a south korean ghost movie..."It will do to mirrors what The Ring did to tvīs" was the teaser on the videocover..
That is of course not true but its a ok ghost movie..but not very scary though...It reminded me more of "the Phone" than "the Ring"....
It has a very modern look with fancy camera movement and trick shots...some impossible camera movements and if somebody remembers that trick shot from "the Matrix" were camera zoom in on a surveillance monitor and ends up with a normal shot...this is used many times....
Worth seeing on a boring day...